The Internet, as a central platform of information exchange, was designed on the principles of openness and transparency. Each node included in the network is identified by a unique IP address. If you do not know this unique address, your node will not be able to detect it and exchange some information. Such clear transparency in all Internet sessions does not at all fit with the desire of anonyms not to provide their identity and location of their computer.
That’s why numerous successful methods to hide IP address when accessing Internet resources were found. Many of them are only available to professional hackers, but most of them can be used by ordinary people who wish to remain anonymous. One of the most common ways to organize Internet anonymity is the use of proxy servers that nowadays many services provide their clients, such as a reliable website proxy-seller.com. Generally speaking, a proxy server is a process running on the computers that open access to more than one trusted zones. An anonymous proxy server is a specific kind of server that effaces your IP address from the pages you visit and replaces it with your own. When a web server sends a page back to your address, this anonymous proxy server sends this page directly to you without creating optional software scripts that could compromise your identity.So, in order to avoid any malicious activity and be assured of getting a high-quality service, address only guaranteed websites, such as
https://proxy-seller.com/kazakhstan-proxy. Proxy servers solve important and necessary tasks for corporate users by creating, along with firewalls, a barrier separating a closed corporate network from an open Internet. But how with the help of these intermediary servers can be organized an anonymous access to the network?
Solving the issue of anonymity using a proxy server is very simple. It is important to understand that the main principle of its work is to receive a request from the computer of the user and transfer the information to the computer that will serve this request. So, at this stage of exchange, the proxy server replaces the user’s IP address with its own in the address field of the packet with the request. Now, having intercepted such a package anywhere on the network, it is almost impossible to determine which of the many users working with the proxy server sent this package. The same happens when data is received. The computer servicing the request sends it to the proxy address. After all, it will determine the user whom he will transmit the information received by the served request.
Alright, guys just pour a cup of coffee or a glass of wine or whatever you need right now because we are sure you are not going to you leave you lappy, at least for a few hours from now. Yes!, because we will tell you how to crop a video on you Window and Mac. Now you can crop, stitch, stretch and fix your video at your fingertips. All you need is Movavi Video Editor.
You will be able to Crop Video, add filters, remove the unwanted black frame, the unwanted noise and many more in just one application. Only you need the compatible version of the Movavi Video Editor application for your Windows or MacOS. Windows 7, 8, 9 10, XP, Vista and MacOS 10.7 or higher are the OS version for which Movavi is available. Now, we won’t take your much time so let’s get started with the Steps for “HOW TO CROP A VIDEO” with Movavi.
Step 1: Get the Software
You can get Movavi Video Editor at any online app store or go to www.movavi.com to download the Movavi Application Software.
Note*: Make sure you get the compatible version of Movavi Crop Video Software for your OS.
Step 2: Installation
Once you have downloaded, run the .exe file to install. Follow the instruction as shown on the screen and keep going.
Step 3: Choose the mode
As you can now see Movavi Video Editor open on the screen, you will get four ‘mode’ option. Click on the “Full feature mode” to enjoy all the features of the application.
Step 4: Import the video
Here you have two options, either you can drag and drop the video from source to the Movavi screen. Or if you click on the “Add Media File,” select the media file you want to edit and hit open.
You can now see your video on the Timeline as well as on the video editor screen.
Step 5: Crop Crop Crop
Select the video on the timeline and click on the Crop button. A resize frame will appear on you Video Editor screen, resize the frame to fix the display size of your video and click on apply, once you have done.
Step 6: Save the new video
Click on the Export button and select the options you want to save the video in, i.e., the file name, location, the quality and the format of the video and hit the Start button.
Smart phone or smartphone technology is still growing. You must have seen or played games on Android or iOS phones, from each game there are specifications to vary memory capacity that will be charged to the cellphone memory. For additional information, smartphone users will usually play games more than 1 time a day, especially mobile game lovers will certainly use the cell phone more often to play games.
It turns out that the activity of playing games for a long time can reduce the performance of cellphone batteries, so that the capacity can decrease. Every cellphone has different battery specifications, therefore you have to know how to save battery while playing games for Android and iOS phones. Because enthusiasts of mobile games are increasing, it would be nice if you listen to the following tips.
1. Decreases Screen Brightness Level Conditions or specifications of the cellphone screen certainly make the battery performance burdened. If you use a screen brightness level that is high enough you should reduce it gradually. Use the screen brightness level low enough to save battery. Not only that, reducing the contrast and brightness on the screen can reduce the radiation level of the screen.
2. Disable Game Volume Furthermore, from the level of the game volume must also be reduced or disabled as much as possible. The average smartphone user is not aware of this, where the sound can burden battery performance significantly, so turn off the game volume to save battery power consumption.
3. Use Power Saving Mode Android and iOS smartphone products are equipped with power saving features or commonly called power saving modes. From this mode can provide benefits in the process of playing games because the power saving feature will reduce the battery load when playing games, so you can play it longer.
4. Disable Bluetooth and WiFi If you play offline games, never turn on Bluetooth or WiFi features because the impact is not good on battery performance. Of these two features it is known to suck up the battery power even greater than the duration of the power reduction can be faster. So do not call for Bluetooth and WiFi features when playing games, unless you play online games that require a WiFi connection, it must be activated with the risk that the battery will run out quickly.
5. Use Airplane Mode How to save battery when playing other games that you can do is activate airplane mode. The air plane mode itself is indeed used for gaming purposes, but there are consequences that you will receive, namely from the internet or data will be disconnected so that all social media applications to phone and SMS activities cannot be done.
6. Use Power Bank as Power Enhancer Enhancements in the form of power banks have been widely used for gaming purposes. However, it should be noted in using an external power enhancer in the form of a power bank because in terms of capacity it can provide different charging. Choose … Read More