Hard question to ask! Giving corporate gift to a lover is something that requires a lot of attention! First of all, we must think that the lover, by the nature of the relationship that he has with you, cannot show the gift around, probably will not be able to take it home. In short, you have to think about something that is able to pass!
- If you are a woman and want to give a gift to your lover, you can orient yourself to objects that he uses in the office, so not in the home environment. It’s all right for a desk set, a diary, or a fountain pen. Take a look on the online sites for desk sets and fountain pens
- If you do not do an office job, you can think of a bottle of wine (if it is plausible that someone else may have given it to him).
- If you want to orient yourself on the clothes (you can say you have bought the garments independently) you can give them a sweater, a tie, or a bag!
- If he’s a motorcyclist, a bike is fine as a gift, otherwise go for a car! But always pay attention towards keeping your anonymity!
- If you are a man and want to give a gift to your lover, you are spoiled for choice! If you want to give him/her flowers, let them arrive anonymously in a place that you know they are safe from prying eyes, for example, the office, if possible!
Do you want to give trendy gifts on occasion of a degree completion? Attention, the graduation gift is one of those most at risk of repetition, in the sense that it often happens that for the degree you receive double gifts, that is equal gifts. From the classic gifts to the most original ones, there is however only the embarrassment of the choice!
The timeless gifts are: the work bag, a fountain pen and the desk set inherent in the study address (if the degree is in physical education is useless!). There are so many models on the online portals. These gifts are less popular but classics, still: camera, laptop, cell phone, mp3 player, or digital frame.
Original and fashionable would be to give a wellness path! If the graduate is your best friend or your girlfriend / or, you can choose a couple wellness path and do it in two! The same goes for a nice weekend in a European capital! However, for the latter idea, make sure that you can move around for the gift recipient.
You could also give him a picture or a portrait, maybe to put in his studio! Imagine his expression when, opening the gift, he finds tickets for the concert of his favorite singer or group or for that theatrical show that he loves so much!